Vietnam is a unique Asian country that does not cease to amaze Europeans with its exotic features. Many tourists go to Vietnam to get to know closely such a culture, unlike our culture.
An electronic Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens is a single entry permit for travel. An application for it is submitted on the website https://e-visa-vietnam.com. An electronic visa involves the preliminary receipt of an entry permit (invitation) in the form of a Letter of Approval sent by e-mail.
At the same time, the completion of the registration procedure occurs at the entrance to the Republic of Vietnam.
Why is Vietnam popular with tourists today?
Vietnam is an incredible country, on the very edge of Southeast Asia, where you can get real aesthetic pleasure from the abundance of magical landscapes and charge with positive energy for a long time.
Since East Asian culture is slowly but surely filled with Western influence with the expansion of business ties and thanks to new trends in politics, coming here you can still find the very turning point in the conversion from one culture to a kind of unique symbiosis.
In Vietnam, this is felt most strongly, since the economy is actively developing here, but the residents themselves still retain the originality and old-fashioned lifestyle that prevails in most of the country.
Vacation in Vietnam: what is worth seeing and having time to do here?
Here is a list of the most prominent and popular places in Vietnam, must-see, as well as some things that are definitely worth a try when visiting this exotic country:
- Meet the sunrise in Halong Bay. Even if you have heard little about Vietnam, then most likely you have heard about the pearl of Vietnam – Halong Bay. This place is among the ten most beautiful in the world, so you should definitely come here. Well, the most impressive event in Halong Bay will be the meeting of dawn, when the sun slowly rises due to the many small islands in the form of mystical columns, abundantly covered with greenery, towering above the serene waters of the bay.
- War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). It is this museum that will really open your eyes to how much Vietnam suffered during the war with the United States. Also, the museum will help you understand how insignificant your problems are in comparison with the adversities that fell to a lot of the Vietnamese people. Nevertheless, over the years, the Vietnamese were able to become one of the most united and happy nations in the world, they find the strength to sincerely smile at each other every day and warmly welcome tourists from any country.
- Visiting caves in the Phong Nha National Park near the city of Dong Hoi. In this national reserve are the oldest karst mountains in Southeast Asia, which were formed about 400 million years ago. These mountains penetrate the hitherto unknown to science number of natural caves. It is not surprising that Phong Nha was marked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. Adventurers and extreme travelers from all over the world come here to visit various caves and see the amazing underground world with their own eyes. In this sacred place the real spirit of adventure lives!
Why choose e-visa when traveling to Vietnam?
An electronic visa is by far the fastest and easiest way for a tourist to obtain permission to cross the Vietnamese border.
Despite the fact that the option of obtaining a “classic” visa is still in demand, nowadays many people, when planning a vacation in this exotic country, are inclined to apply for an e-visa online.
This is easy to explain – choosing this type of visa, you will save yourself not only additional financial costs, but you can also avoid a time-consuming trip to the visa center and various nervous situations when registering at the airport.
What do I need to get an e-Visa?
When applying for an electronic visa to Vietnam, the applicant must fill out the questionnaire using the site https://e-visa-vietnam.com, as well as upload a digital photo and a scan of the main page of the passport.
A Letter of Approval for the sent application for an electronic Vietnamese visa will be sent to the specified e-mail within three days.
It must be printed out so that it can be presented upon arrival. At the border control, the holder of an electronic Vietnamese visa must present the following documents:
- printed confirmation of e-visa;
- international passport;
- 2 color photos 40 × 60 mm, taken within six months.
Can I extend my stay in Vietnam when visiting with an electronic visa?
It will be possible to renew the permit to stay in Vietnam only once for one or three months. This process is called prolongation, which in Latin means “lengthen”.
Being in the territory of the republic, a tourist should not be attracted to a violation of Vietnamese laws.
If he even received an administrative fine, the extension of the permit will most likely be refused. The prolongation process is handled by the Vietnamese Migration Service.
Do I need to apply for a visa for a child separately?
Foreign minors can travel to Vietnam accompanied by:
- both parents
- one of the parents
- third party
If a child visits the republic with one of the parents, a power of attorney from the second is needed.
If the child does not have a second parent, at the customs control it is necessary to present a paper confirming this – a death certificate, a certificate of deprivation of parental rights.
For escort with a third party, you can not do without a power of attorney from the father and mother, which must indicate the full details of the accompanying person.
A minor child often fits into the passport of one of the parents. In this case, a permit is made for two, but payment is made as if for two people.