In February 2017, Vietnam launched the e-visa program to streamline the process of entering the country. Previously, travelers required to obtain a Vietnam approval letter and get a visa on arrival. Under a government directive released in January 2017, citizens from 46 countries, including the citizens of the Czech Republic, will be eligible to apply online and get their e-visa electronically.
The e-visa for Vietnam is quite simple to secure and with e-visa-vietnam.com you can have it in no time. Rather than applying for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam, Czech citizens can now simply stay at home and apply for their Vietnam e-visa online.
The Vietnam e-visa is a single-entry visa, and the maximum duration of stay in Vietnam is 30 days in total, which cannot be extended or be converted to other types of visas. It needs to be presented when boarding the flight and to the immigration officer upon arrival.
Czech passport holders are eligible for the e-visa application.
They simply need to apply online and then the rest for the visa application will be taken care of in entirety by us. Once the application is approved, you will have it sent to the e-mail address you provided.
Requirements for e-visa for Czech Citizens
To the extent the requirements for the application are concerned, you don’t have anything to worry about. The list is short and include:
• Passport – A valid passport that will remain valid for at least one month after entry. The passport must also contain two blank pages at least.
• Personal Information – during the online application process, the contact information of the applicant will be required. In addition, a recent photograph, meeting the requirements indicated in the application form will also be required.
• Means of payment – during the online application process, the applicant will also have to pay an e-visa service fee via your credit card or PayPal on the platform. Once the payment is confirmed, your e-visa will be sent to the email address provided in the application.
E-visa application advice
It is advised to complete the Vietnam e-visa application process at least 7 days before the scheduled departure. applicants to print and use at the entry points. As this e-visa scheme is a relatively new program, a few airlines or even the immigration staff at the airports may not be aware of it and therefore may refuse it.
It is hence advised to check and confirm with the concerned airlines in advance to avoid such a situation.
- The Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days in total from the intended date of entry as mentioned on the application form. e-visa holders are entitled to remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum duration of 30 days total.
- Fast authorization and electronic delivery
- The details furnished in online application form contribute to providing security for an individual visiting Vietnam as well as for the country itself.
In case you require any assistance at any stage you can write to us at email@example.com or call us on +44 2031 293 603. Our amiable and expert support team is always ready to help.